[Qgis-user] Layer extent

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:39:13 PDT 2021

Hello Marco,

As far as I remember, there's no GUI interface just for that purpose.

You can change the view on the database side to include that extent
condition. Depending on how your view is constructed, that will probably
trigger the spatial indexes.

Alternatively, you can set a filter on QGIS side, you can use for example
ST_intersects if you are on PostGIS. What I am not sure is if indexes are
used or not. They

Alexandre Neto
User support
www.qcooperative.net