[Qgis-user] Rasters in print layout are not aligned 3.20

Drew French fullboarfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:48:26 PDT 2021

Yes they are the same CRS. The weird thing is everything is aligned
correctly in the map canvas, basemaps are where they should be etc...I
switched over to 3.16 and everything works fine there in print layout, but
then when I switch back to 3.20 the problem is still in print layout, using
the same files of course. Anither quirk is if I zoom in, my vector layers
will be correct, but the raster layers change size, ie resolution.