[Qgis-user] Raster layer properties panel issue

Isabelle Lanzrein isabelle at lanzrein.de
Fri Jul 9 05:45:58 PDT 2021

Hi,

Since yesterday, my QGIS 3.8.3 Zanzibar Application freezes when try to open the properties panel for any raster layer, and I have to force quit the programme. It works fine for opening vector layer properties. I am using macOS Catalina 10.15.5 and have not done any updates recently. I have tried updating to QGIS 3.16 Hannover, but the same thing happens. I have tried many different raster files so I don’t think it’s an issue with the files. Is there any way I can get around this?

Thank you,

Isabelle