[Qgis-user] Multiplicity in Model Input (Layers)

Andrew Hughes ahhughes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 00:32:46 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Could any provide some advice as I am new to this and need some guidance
please.

My model needs to consume data from MULTIPLE Esri rest layers. I can do
this for on a 1:1 basis where I manually add 1 input vector layer per esri
rest layer. But that's not great. This model is not easily reusable, as the
number of layers always varies.

Q1: The merge processor takes in a multi-layers on a single input - but I
can't see how this is done in a model. Can anyone please explain?

Q2: Is is possible for me to write a python processor that doesn't require
any project layers as input, it can create the layers itself (in
code/config) and feed them into the merge processor and output the single
merged layer?

Thanks in advance
Andrew