[Qgis-user] QGIS V3.18 - V3.20 project file problems

Mathieu Gillot mathieu.gillot at larbre-ingenierie.fr
Fri Jul 16 05:58:08 PDT 2021

Hi there.

I have encountered the same issue but even on earlier Qgis versions. I am
actually on 3.18, and some of my sql virtual layers are broken on opening.
Not all, but some of them.
I personally think that it may be the data structure more than a software
problem. The virtual layers I use are done by sql requests on gpkg files
that are already using sql virtual layers in joined fields. Maybe there is
something in the execution queue hierarchy that fails somewhere. Like B
cannot calculate if A is not already done.

However, I got the impression that the problem only arises when the virtual
layer is modified and relaunched.