[Qgis-user] Fwd: Fix table unique column

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jul 23 21:48:56 PDT 2021

Hi,

not 100% sure, as I do not have an Oracle db around at this moment, but I think it works the same as in the Postgres dialog, see screendump:
in your list of tables in the connection dialog the cells in the column Feature id are changeable, click on it to be able to choose the right (integer?) column to be used as id. Same for setting the crs if it is not known from metadata.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde