[Qgis-user] Building Historical Maps

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 21:35:52 PDT 2021

I did a timeline kind of showing that but for all of Canada. It was part of
a workshop doing a talk on territorial evolution and treaties.

It uses the data from the series of maps at
http://www.historicalatlas.ca/website/hacolp/national_perspectives/boundaries/UNIT_17/U17_Timeline/U17_timeline_1713.htm

I requested it and they were kind enough to share so you may find some help
from the researchers who put that historical atlas together.

Donovan
indiGenIS Geopgrahic Information Systems