[Qgis-user] Find / checkout different branches Github

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Tue Jul 27 00:41:41 PDT 2021

Hi Piet,

On the command line:

 > git branch

Will give you all the branches in the repository, where you will find
release-3_20

 > git checkout release-3_20
Will set your code to that branch

 > git pull
Will fetch and update the latest code (including backported code for 3.20.1

Now you can build your 3.20, which will be 3.20.1

To all, correct me if I'm wrong here, please! :)

Kind regards,
Raymond