[Qgis-user] Fiber network Cables

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:22:48 PDT 2021

Nicolas,
I am not asking for the compatibility of the files nor am I asking on how
to change the symbology. Previously when I used to have access to the fiber
design software, after defining the area, the fiber design software has
generated the fiber network. As I mentioned before I no longer have a
subscription for this software. Is it possible to generate a similar design
network using QGIS plugins/tools? In my previous email I mentioned about
the font colors just to distinguish between the distribution cable and the
drop cable. I was wondering if QGIS can produce a similar design?

Regards.