[Qgis-user] ArcGIS RESTserver: table only layer possible or not?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jul 31 08:00:31 PDT 2021

Hi,

In a chat somebody asked IF it would be possible to load table-only layers, I tried to use the normal dialog (to find the uri), but QGIS just does not show the layers if table only.

Is this a 'feature request to be'? Or am I missing something?

To test, connect to:

https://services2.arcgis.com/XZg2efAbaieYAXmu/ArcGIS/rest/services/

retrieve the layer tree from it, see there is a db icon for TeleTracking_Spreadsheet_HistoricalFields, but note that is no layer appearing for it, while the user tells me that there should be a table-only 'layer' there?

Any tips?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde