[Qgis-user] Single lines for road network

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:57:31 PDT 2021

Hello,
I have a huge road network that has double lines such as below. We see such
roads mostly for express highways.
[image: image.png]
In the same road network, there are also some streets with single lines
such as below.

[image: image.png]

Is it possible to convert the entire road network such that we have only
single lines and not double lines such as above. Since the road network is
huge, it may not be possible to select manually each segment and run the
tools. Is there an automated tool that can do this for the entire network?

Regards.