[Qgis-user] Shifting polygon boundaries

Pat Brown mistyhaven at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:28:45 PDT 2021

I currently have two adjoining polygons, A and B. Their common boundary is
the green line. The map from which this was digitised has changed and the
border now lies along the red line. In other words the boundary, instead of
ending at the X point must end at the Y point. How can I do this without
having to redigitise the section of the outer boundary between the X and Y
points? I do realise that I will have to redigitise the boundary along the
red line as its shape has changed. Thanks

[image: image.png]