[Qgis-user] Sum of field value within same cluster

Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:55:07 PDT 2021

Hi,
I think I'm on the right way using this expression:
aggregate('LayerID','sum',"FIELD",filter:=intersects(buffer($geometry,60),geometry(@parent)))

[image: image.png]
In point cluster I set 5 mm as distance (size of symbol is 4mm), so I
thought that the buffer of my expression needed to be 5. Actually 5 does
not work, so I changed to 5 multiply by the scale of the drawing
(1/12.000), so I set 60.
The point is that it works not so precise. In the screenshot you can see
that, when you have two cluster close each other, the total sum is correct,
but some parts are shifted to another cluster.

Thanks for your help