[Qgis-user] Reduce the file size of the shape file

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 17:26:24 PDT 2021

Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply. Changing the field format and saving to a different
file format did not work for me. Just now, I noticed that, Whenever I
select one line feature for the "ShortestPath" shapefile, I see the
following message at the bottom left corner of the window. For example:
"2148 feature(s) selected on layer shortest path. i.e. More than one
features appear at the bottom left corner for each line that I select. I am
trying to figure out how this will appear as 1 feature instead of 2148
features.The tools such as simplify and dissolve did not work for me.

Regards.