[Qgis-user] Combing Vector Layers - With Attributes

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 00:31:58 PST 2021

Hello Bo et al,

Thanks very much.  I upgraded to 3.16.4 with some improvement. Fields in
the source but not present in the target were lost.

However, the Refactor tool worked well.  By making field names identical
in the source and the target I was able to append new records to the
master file by copy and paste, didn't need the Merge Layers tool.  I
prefer not to create too many files.

Thanks again . . . . .

-----
Cheers, Spring