[Qgis-user] Identify Results customization?

Michael Gieding michael.gieding at live.de
Sat May 22 11:09:04 PDT 2021

Hello Kerrie,

maybe one of the experienced users here has got another idea or solution.

My temporary workaround would be, if your data is from PostgreSQL, Geopackage, Spatialite, etc.:
With the DB-Manager > SQL you can load the result of a select as layer to QGIS.
In the select statement you can define the fields which your users just need to see. Don't forget
the columns with the primary key and geom.

Hope it helps in the meantime.

Regards,

Michael Gieding