[Qgis-user] Python error on startup

Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 00:26:46 PST 2021

Hi,
since I've installed Qgis Network I receive this python error:

WARNING    Traceback (most recent call last):
              File
"C:\OSGeo4W/apps/qgis-ltr/./python/plugins\processing\script\ScriptAlgorithmProvider.py",
line 112, in loadAlgorithms
              folder = ScriptUtils.resetScriptFolder(folder)
              File
"C:\OSGeo4W/apps/qgis-ltr/./python/plugins\processing\script\ScriptUtils.py",
line 114, in resetScriptFolder
              commonSettingPath = os.path.join(paths[appIndex],
paths[profileIndex])
             IndexError: list index out of range

I'm trying to search in google, but unfortunately without success.

Any suggestions?

thank you