[Qgis-user] File always reloads layers

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 05:09:09 PDT 2021

Hi,

I see Charles gave you a good rundown of what to do.  I would now create a new project and try to figure out if the problem is in the project files or the data files.  It could probably help if you indicated what type of files you are using.  Make sure you don’t have a file that relies on a plugin to open… (this happened to me in the past for some web formats). If so, reinstall that plugin.  If you have .shp files, I would check out a tool called something like « fix shape file ». (Never used it.)  I saw the tool for the first time this week in the processing toolbox when I was looking to fix geometries. Look for « fix » in processing.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux