[Qgis-user] i have been digitizing polygons for a few days and QGIS crashed

Firstname Lastname byron at conjugategeo.com
Fri Oct 8 09:16:06 PDT 2021

i have saved several times.  this i know to be true because i have been
importing maps and georeferencing several times.  i have saved these maps
as i have been working and the imported maps have saved.  the  problem is
that i have been digitizing polygons for several days and recently qgis
crashed on me.  the polygons disappeared that i have been digitizing but
the geoereferenced maps have been saved.  the polygon layers were all saved
and were  not scratch layers.  can anyone help me to understand why the
polygons did not get saved.
i am certain that i have saved dozens of times using Project/save.
i am reluctant to do any more work if i can not be certain that it is saving
--
Byron Veilleux, MSc. P.Geo
Conjugate Geologic Services Limited
byron at conjugategeo.com