[Qgis-user] QGIS server in professional use?

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at giskraft.se
Mon Oct 18 01:59:49 PDT 2021

Nyall, and QGIS fellow users and friends!

No one is born with knowledge, but everyone can learn.
Which is what I am trying hard here.
I humbly asked for user collaboration, and took great care in explaining
what I have done, and what I am aiming at.
(see also the thread "*Configuring QGIS server on Ubuntu 20.4*")
I have not given up yet, but I will drop this thread.
As you imply, it has taken off in the wrong direction.

Best regards, Mats.E