[Qgis-user] CSV Import records missing on map

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:38:56 PDT 2021

Hi,

I have never used DMS, but rather Degrees in Decimals so perhaps that is the problem.  Make sure what is currently imported is actually in the correct place in DMS.

Normally, problems with csv is related to empty field or extra separators.  Look at the file in notepad or notepad ++ and eliminate to problematic characters to make sure columns are Perfectly aligned. This can be hard to find if the separator is a space character.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux