[Qgis-user] add strava heatmap to QGIS

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Wed May 11 12:12:16 PDT 2022

Hi Hugh,

I made it work successfully in QGIS. The URL needs slight tweaking as
follows

https://heatmap-external-a.strava.com/tiles-auth/all/hot/{z}/{x}/{y}.png?Key-Pair-Id=LONG_STRING

Pro Tip: Use View -> Panels -> Debugging /Development Tools to see the
network request that QGIS is sending out. It helped figure out the correct
url.