[Qgis-user] issue with ”Task complete: Counting features in...”

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:47:45 PDT 2022

Hi,

I have been using the Atlas features lately.  The legend is indeed very slow when you activate various functions like show only features on the map.  This does require the legend to look at the fields defending on the layer styles and then check what is on the map.  This is very slow.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux

> Le 16 mai 2022 à 16:40, Alexandru Munteanu <aldru.munteanu at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> Hi all,
> Thank you for the tips! Unfortunately nothing worked.
> In the main window, feature counting in layers is not activated, nor it is active in the legend in the print layout.
> A new user with no plugins installed also didn't give any improvements.
>
> I'm thinking it might be something related with the print layout because it mainly counts features when i edit the legend or change the scale of the map.
>
> Best,
>
>> On Mon, May 16, 2022, 22:39 Nicolas Cadieux <njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Follow the tips other have given you.  Also, disable all plugins, try creating a new user profile.
>>
>> Nicolas Cadieux
>> https://gitlab.com/njacadieux

>>> Thank you, Nicolas, for your reply!
>>>
>>> Yes, the project is on drive, with offline access. We use it so we can work remotely.
>>>
>>> I have tried the following:
>>> 1. I copied the project on computer - it didn't work
>>> 2. deleted the wms layers - no luck

>>> aldru.munteanu at gmail.com