[Qgis-user] problem when opening projects in open instance - somehow solved

Simon Dietmann dietmann at pgnu.de
Fri Jun 21 06:45:04 PDT 2024

sorry if I wasn´t clear enough. The problem occurred already with QGIS 3.34.6.

But now I am completely puzzled, because without any action by me it seems to have disappeared, and all the QGIS files, no matter if on local or network drive, open from windows explorer as well as from within QGIS....

sorry to have bothered you, but in fact for the first time in about two months, after dozens of attempts, I wasn´t able to reproduce it on the same computer I used all the time....

cheers,

Simon