[OSGeo-qc] TR: [APPLIED-GIS-RS] Webcasts presentations of OSGIS 2010 @ Centre for Geospatial Science

Morin, Marc-André Marc-Andre.Morin at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Jeu 8 Juil 12:29:39 EDT 2010

________________________________

De : Applied GIS and RS [mailto:APPLIED-GIS-RS at LISTES.ULAVAL.CA] De la part de Suchith Anand
Envoyé : 8 juillet 2010 08:47
À : APPLIED-GIS-RS at LISTES.ULAVAL.CA
Objet : [APPLIED-GIS-RS] Webcasts presentations of OSGIS 2010 @ Centre for Geospatial Science

Dear All,

The Webcasts of presentations of The Second Open Source GIS UK Conference (OSGIS 2010) is now available at http://cgs.nottingham.ac.uk/~osgis10/os_home.html

Also we are pleased to announce the winners of OSGIS 2010 prizes

First Prize Presentation winner for OSGIS 2010

TinyOWS an High Performance WFS-T server

Olivier Courtin (Oslandia, France)

Second Prize Presentation winner for OSGIS 2010

Open Source Application for Energy Conservation Management

Antony Scott (Cranfield University, UK)

Third Prize Presentation winner for OSGIS 2010

The OpenStreetMap Project - Haiti Earthquake Case study on use in humanitarian work

Tim Waters (Open Street Map Foundation)

Congratulations to all presenters and winners... Well Done...

OSGIS 2010 Photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/suchithanand76/OSGIS2010#

Thanks to all speakers, workshop organisers and participants for their excellent support which made this event a great success. We look forward to seeing you for OSGIS 2011 and further building research collaborations in this theme.

Best wishes,

Suchith Anand

Dr Suchith Anand

Centre for Geospatial Science
The Nottingham Geospatial Building

University of Nottingham  NG7 2 TU
Tel: (0)115 82 32750

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm <http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm>
http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk/ <http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk/>
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/ <http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/>

-----
Applied-GIS-RS homepage: http://www.matox.com/agisrs
Archives: http://listes.ulaval.ca/listserv/archives/applied-gis-rs.html

slashgeo.org: In+ersec+ion for Spatial People
For daily GIS+RS news and discussions: http://slashgeo.org

To unsubscribe:
http://listes.ulaval.ca/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=applied-gis-rs&A=1
( or http://www.matox.com/agisrs and click on 'Leave list' )