[SAC] drupal caching

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 23 12:53:42 EDT 2007

Yes, caching is currently enabled in Drupal on www.osgeo.org for
anonymous users.  It has a minimal cache lifespan of 5 minutes, but
this can be changed.

This is nice because if you are making major changes to the site
content, it takes 5 minutes before any anonymous users see the
change.  So it gives a nice buffer while transitioning changes from
testing/prototype into production.

Authenticated users always bypass the cache.

Tyler