[SAC] Infrastructure for GEOS

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Oct 6 13:00:23 EDT 2007

On 5-Oct-07, at 4:10 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Howard and I are willing to step forward to do stuff for GEOS because
> we have a particular interest in the project.  But we aren't
> necessarily
> willing to do so for many other projects.

It sure helps that you and Howard are on the systems committee.
Perhaps if a project is interested in hosting support from OSGeo,
someone from that project could also volunteer to help with other
systems committee tasks.  That is, if there are tasks SAC thinks it
can delegate to new helpers.

It might be a good way to enlist some new volunteers.

Tyler