[SAC] Help With OTB Mailing List

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Dec 6 21:31:07 PST 2013

Landon,

You can normally just file tickets against SAC in the OSGeo trac.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/

I'll usually be the one to set things up.  I could potentially do it for
tomorrow in person at the OSGeo Cal. meeting if you like.

Setting up new lists is easy.  Migrating from elsewhere is somewhat harder.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com