[SAC] [OSGeo] #1569: Modify service providers entry for Astun Technology

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 3 11:55:11 PST 2015

Short term that might work. Long term it's been suggested we replace the
whole thing with an app that does what we actually want it to do and
isn't dependent on ancient php and somehow sorta intertwined in Drupal
but not really.

Anyone else got ideas? Can we setup a web account that has admin via the
web interface to all the data?

-Alex