[SAC] Fwd: Request to transfer domain deegree.org to OSGeo

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Oct 19 07:51:56 PDT 2015

Yes, we can help with this. Please file a ticket. I suspect it will be
easier to coordinate with someone also in the EU on the transfer timing.

Anyone recall if the transfer is initiated on the current service or
pairnic 1st?

I suspect at minimum we need to know what IP to point the url to, Jens
should also join the SAC list (which is a general requirement for people
running servers we point to).