[SAC] safe/good max msg size for mailinglists?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Dec 9 03:27:59 PST 2016

On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 10:57:11AM +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> - is there a security/disk use problem if I would bring the size to.. say
> 500K ? Still people have to be carefull...

Personally I think images/attachments do not belong to mailing lists
but should be rather uploaded somewhere accessible via an URL, or sent
to individuals agreeing about receiving them as attachments.

I don't see a security issue with that though, just annoyance for list
subscribers and disk availability (I know it's short on some machines,
not sure about the mailing lists one).