[SAC] [OSGeo] #1793: Reqiest for FOSS4G-announce list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 16 07:39:17 PDT 2016

Since now this involved the entire SAC community, some more reference to
the background/next steps i proposed for sending out messages
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g2017/2016-September/000055.html
however, i see the writing on the wall.

will go back to grassroots.

For the love and true spirit of FOSS4G,