[SAC] where would a CI server best be installed ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Apr 7 09:12:02 PDT 2017

On Fri, Apr 07, 2017 at 08:06:00AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 04/06/2017 10:18 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> > This mail is to ask where it would be best installed,
> > and to request a DNS entry for it (drone.osgeo.org).
>
> OSGeo4 needs to be retired asap before another drive fails.
>
> OSGeo3 is scheduled to be replaced with a new machine hopefully this
> year and currently runs Trac,OSGeoWeb and Downloads. The replacement
> would be a candidate.

Ouch... and SVN and Gogs !
Is there a plan for the replacement already ?
Could a new call for interest be set out to find someone to take care
of the task of completing this migration ?

> OSGeo6 is the only current candidate.

Thanks, can you add a drone.osgeo.org DNS entry to that machine
or send me instructions to do it myself ? (or tell me if I need
a trac ticket)