[SAC] OSGeo7 Sever Config Quote

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Feb 12 13:27:58 PST 2018

Alex,

This looks good to me +1.  Really excited to have a new Box in place.

I'm also thinking that with the new box, we could start off-loading osgeo3,4 and allow Lance to upgrade the ganeti on them.
Since we won't have anything mission critical -- after we migrate mission critical stuff to osgeo7, if hardware on osgeo4 fails during upgrade, I assume it wouldn't be a big deal.
As I recall, was it only osgeo4 that had a hardware issue?

Thanks,
Regina