[SAC] [OSGeo-Discuss] [Projects] Status report for April - System Contract I 2020

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed May 6 01:32:10 PDT 2020

On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 09:56:21PM -0700, Jody Garnett wrote:

> > Grafana is running on OSGeo3 monitor container -> https://monitor.osgeo.org
>
> Thanks, I eventually managed to start a dashboard so I could find osgeo3
> again quickly.

Can you check if Dashboards can be shared with other users ?
Because I keep having NO dashboards in the "home" page for dashboards
and only see some of them in the "manage" page, were every dashboard
seems to be attached to exactly one of the hosts. I guess it must be
possible to have a single dashboard showing "health" of all OSGeo
services instead ?