[SAC] FOSS4G domain mail server

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 18 15:04:48 PDT 2020

Maria,

We do have infrastructure for handling the mailing domain, at least I
assume we can use the same infrastructure as the @osgeo.org emails. As
for the Foss4g marketing management that is being discussed, that would
require additional tools as mentioned in that thread.

As for simple emailing, we only offer alias, no inboxes, and the list
service. Are you interested in those features?