[SeasonOfDocs] Geonetwork spreadsheet of documentation headings

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 03:57:51 PDT 2019

Hi Byron,

This is awesome, thank you. Is it worth adding columns for some or all of
the following:

1) Volunteer reviewer (person who will create google docs version and take
ownership of commenting- note this document is likely to be at chapter
level rather than sub-heading for sanity's sake)
2) Link to google docs page in comment mode
3) Volunteer editor (person who will work with reviewer to get changes
added to documentation source code)
4) Done/not done (tick box?)

Or some variant on that?

Thanks