[SeasonOfDocs] The Good Docs Project status meeting 10 Jul summary

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:28:43 PDT 2019

Hi Felicity,

Thanks for taking notes- it looks good to me. I was also thinking about
getting some proto-repositories going on github- with suggested headings of:

* governance- for holding (for now) the Code of Conduct, details of PSC,
licensing discussions etc
* planning- for my nascent document on project structure
* website

That way we can use the wikis in the various repositories for some of our
discussion documents rather than google docs. I still like the idea of
google docs for the first-pass collaborative commenting on quick starts
though.

Thoughts?

Jo