[SeasonOfDocs] formats, tools, workflows

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:41:26 PDT 2019

Lots of food for thought here!

Are there any stats on usage/most popular languages? Just curious.

Then we could rely on stats to choose one option to launch with, and be
reactive when folks say something like "this is great but I wish it was in
AsciiDoc".

We can be poised with a plan to build out into other languages/formats.

Also, are there converters?