[SeasonOfDocs] Status from TheGoodDocsProject meeting today

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:48:16 PDT 2019

Thanks for taking notes Cameron. Apologies I couldn't make the meeting. I
had neglected to add it to my calendar so I just plain forgot.

I think I already confirmed, but I will join the PSC.

Last week I made a page on the wiki where we can keep a list of resources:
https://github.com/thegooddocs/planning/wiki/Resources
but perhaps folk would prefer this was a document in the repo rather than a
page on the wiki. I was just trying to move stuff out of the Google doc and
into Github.

cheers
Felicity