[SeasonOfDocs] Email list research

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 05:32:40 PDT 2019

On 31/7/19 7:21 pm, Jo Cook wrote:
>#
>
> Discussions- currently using an osgeo mailing list, requirement is for
> hosted (let’s not maintain a server). Github discussions- not clear on
> archiving, google groups- probably OK but how long are things
> archived? Let’s discuss via email. ACTION: SANKET to do some research
> and start email thread discussing requirements.

Sanket, expanding on what I think requirements are:

* For long term sustainability it is important to keep things as simple
and low maintenance as possible.

* We want conversations archived and searchable (by google is ok). Eg:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/seasonofdocs/2019-July/thread.html

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier