[SeasonOfDocs] How should we focus OSGeo training within SeasonOfDocs?

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:25:02 PDT 2019

Hi Jared,

I am happy to open up access to that document and work on it with anyone
who is interested. That document should now be accessible to all with the
link.

Just for some context those notes were my cheat sheet as a newbie for
navigating through this existing QGIS documentation for a "Step by Step
Contribution" -
https://docs.qgis.org/3.4/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/first_contribution.html

The intention I always hand in mind was to be able to amend the above guide
to make it clear for a new documenter and GitHub novice.

Excited to collaborate with others to improve it.

Thanks
Andrew