[SoC] SoC Report: Homerange analyses in QGIS

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Jul 4 12:30:54 EDT 2008

Anne,

This starts to look very interesting :) A very interesting subject!

On 04.07.2008 18:44, Anne Ghisla wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> this week I succeeded retrieving information from R and loading
> packages.
> I changed the IDE, I'm feeling much better with Eric.

Ah, seems very nice. The url is
http://www.die-offenbachs.de/eric/index.html
In case anyone else got curious about the Eric IDE. The choice of editor
or IDE is very important. It really helps productivity when you are one
with your editor.

> I modified how the combo box is filled with the point layers, because in
> other plugins the list is obtained from MapCanvas, and layers present in
> Legend but not shown in MapCanvas are ignored. The code of my plugin
> considers all layers present in Legend and filters them to obtain only
> point layers.

Do you think you could upload some screenshots to your wiki page? It
would help to understand what you are talking about...

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>