[udig-devel] [SoC] uDig - Digital Evalation Model

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Jul 11 18:30:31 EDT 2008

That looks very fun ... I am trying to think of all the stuff we could
do with an elevation layer; I assume we can make some kind of function
that returns the height for a given point; next up we would want an
operation to assign height values to lines; we could probably make one
that performed a layer + dem = new layer.

I am sure this is an area where the JGrass people are way ahead of me; I
am not sure if their domain should be called hydrology or "downhillology".
Jody