[SoC] Report on this week

Ashraf Hossain ashraf10bd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 17:25:14 EDT 2010

Hi All,
This week I failed to complete my task as I expected.
This weeks tasks was

1. Building sample data for public transport layer(s) as i explained last
week.
2. Complete the data structure and shortest path algorithm without time
support.

I completed task 1, But it took more time as I expected.
Task 2 is partially completed. The graph building is working properly. I am
now 2 days far from the completiton of task 2.

The small report is as below.
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/opengraphrouter/wiki/GSoC2010_report_20100621

Next week I will explain the graph data stucture I designed so far for
support multimodal routing.
And start implement the plan of timing support as I explained before.

Regards
Roni