[SOC] Week 5 GeoKettle

Rémi Charbonneau bobleboucher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:38:23 EDT 2010

*What I did during the week?*

The polygonizer can be call from a javascript jobs or can be executed as a
job. I added the getGeometry function for the RowMeta classes. With this
function you can receive the geometry object inside a javascript job.

*What difficulties I encountered?*

Some libraries decencies conflict between Geokettle and JCS. JCS use an
older version of JTS and jfree than what is already included in Geokettle.
It seems to work now, and I hope it won't come back to haunt me later.

*What I plan to do during the next week?*

Polish the Polygonizer jobs UI. Start the work on one of the distance
classes.

My wiki is accessible at
http://wiki.spatialytics.org/doku.php?id=community:gsoc:gsoc2010_weekly_reports_remi_charbonneau