[SoC] Intrested in New GUI for MapWindow 4 (C#)

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:00:12 EDT 2010

Bartosz,

It looks like you've put a lot of thought into your idea for Google
SoC. Good job! I especially like your timeline.

As I mentioned before, I am not familiar with MapWindow. However, it
seems like a full separation of model from view in any application is
a fairly major overhaul. You might think about how this work could be
accomplished in phases in case your are putting too much on your plate
for one summer.

Landon