[SOC] Week 1 GeoKettle

Rémi Charbonneau bobleboucher at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:53:36 EDT 2010

Oups take 2, to have my own Subject. Sorry for the spam.

Hi all¸,

My name is Rémi Charbonneau and I just finished my second year in
geomatic engineering at Université Laval. I am going to add conflation
and cleasing ability into GeoKettle.

My wiki is accessible at
http://wiki.spatialytics.org/doku.php?id=community:gsoc:gsoc2010_weekly_reports_remi_charbonneau

1) What did I do last week

I set up my eclipse and svn environment. I made a list of function in
JCS that are interesting to be imported inside GeoKettle. I studied
the class structure in GeoKettle that I need for my project.

2) What do I plan to do this week

Create a simple step to learn more about GeoKettle step before I move
on more complicated one. Finalize my roadmap with my mentor. And
examine the most important function that my mentor and me have
identified in JCS.

3) Do I have any problems/obstacle which interfere with my work
None yet