[SoC] DBManager plugin for QGis - First Report

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Fri May 27 14:00:22 EDT 2011

Hi all,
here's first report about these few coding days.

After discussing with devs about some features, if I should add them to core

instead of developing them as plugin functions, I started to code.

I've been working on the plugin architecture, the GUI and it's parts.
The GUI will be the similar to the PG_Manager plugin's one, but differently
from that the main class will contains just few functions because more of
them will be moved to other classes.

For the next week, I'd like to complete the main window and the connection
list.
To do that I would develop some classes which lists connections, these will
be
developed in C++ and added to QGis core.

No issues in this moment.

Regards!

--
Giuseppe Sucameli