[SoC] OSgeo GSoC - Introduction

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 26 02:50:36 EDT 2012

Il 25/03/2012 00:03, Carol Hansen ha scritto:
> Here are a few of the projects I am interested in...Any suggestions?
> What would be the next steps to get involved and contribute?

Hi Carol.
The choice is obviously up to you. Basically, the advantage of uDig is that it is in
Java, the technology you are most familiar. The advantage of QGIS is that it is not
in Java ;) - seriously, that it has a larger user and developer base.
Please take your decision, and send a mail to the appropriate developer mailing list.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu